Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Manliest Manifold

THIRD TRADE DOWN!!!

(Boomtown.)

This is a 4-barrel aluminum intake manifold that will fit any 350 cu. in. Oldsmobile motor. Circa 1968 through  1980. Now, I'm not really sure what that means, but it sounds awesome. I have a feeling that if you put this in your car, you will be able to go so fast, your face will litterally melt off, and not just a little. I'm talking serious, alien ray gun blast to the temple, face melting.

(Sweet.)

It is the manliest thing I have ever had the privilege to hold in my hands. It makes me want to eat a steak at a monster truck rally while talking about fighting, explosions and bears. It was traded to me by my new friend Kenny. Here's a picture of Kenny being awesome with his new blender.

(Awesome.)

Thanks Kenny! You are awesome, and I wish you nothing but the best! I am now one manifold closer to my boat. If you or any one you know would like to trade me for this amazing piece of car, please send me an email! I would love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment